We always recommend using Google Chrome or Internet Explorer browsers.
You may need to clear your cache/cookies from your web browser in order to get the website to display correctly:
To clear existing cookies in Chrome
1. Open 'Settings' - located in the side menu (looks like three little dots)
2. Scroll Down to 'show advanced settings'
3. Under 'Privacy' open 'Content settings...'
4. Click 'All cookies and site data..."
5. This window shows you a copy of all the cookies you have on your machine.
6. Click on "Remove All" to remove all traces of cookies
To delete cookies in Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet Explorer for the desktop.
2. Tap or click the Tools button, point to Safety, and then tap or click Delete browsing history.
3. Select the Cookies check box, and then tap or click Delete.