We always recommend using Google Chrome or Internet Explorer browsers.
You may need to clear your cache/cookies from your web browser in order to get the website to display correctly:
To clear existing cookies in Chrome
1. Go to 'Tools Menu'
2. Click on 'Options'
3. Click on 'Under the Hood'
4. Under 'Privacy' section select "Show Cookies'
5. A new window should open called 'Cookies' In here you can see all the cookies within your Google Chrome Browser.
6. Click on "Remove All" to remove all traces of cookies
To delete cookies in Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet Explorer for the desktop.
2. Tap or click the Tools button, point to Safety, and then tap or click Delete browsing history.
3. Select the Cookies check box, and then tap or click Delete.